Highs for the last two weeks are betwe
If the pair is to increase the bullish bias, getting above that area will be eyed technically.
For the week the price action has seen lots of ups and downs. The price close at 1.3676 last week. So the price is higher on the week. In between however there was a rush
- Earnings Season: PG, BAC, and UNH Surpass Expectations
- Canadian Inflation Rate 4.8% as Expected – Markets Look to BoC Next Week
- How to Trade Forex News: An Introduction
- Boris Johnson Risks Facing Vote of No-Confidence – Impact on GBP/USD
- Turkey strikes currency swap deal with UAE as ties warm