Pair back near middle of the value area
The GBPUSD is trading at new session lows in the process is testing/looking to break the 100/200 hour MAs. The moving average are currently near 1.3907. The price just dipped to 1.3899. The sellers are making a play below the levels. Stay below tilts the bias in favor of the sellers.
- S&P 500 Holds Losses Despite Pullback in Short-Term Consumer Inflation Expectations
- Gold Price Forecast: Gold Threatens Larger Break, 1854 Support in Sight
- Markets Week Ahead: Dow Jones, US Dollar, Gold, Euro, Fed, CPI, China
- S&P 500 Outlook: Equities Drop Ahead of Peloton, Disney and Alibaba Earnings
- USD/JPY Forecast – Setting Up for the Next Leg Higher?