The fall below the 100/200 hour MA has seen follow through selling
The GBPUSD in trading yesterday, stalled against a pretty strong ceiling area between 1.39988 to 1.4009. The high price reached 1.40006 and found sellers by risk focused traders (risk was a move above 1.4009).
- S&P 500 Holds Losses Despite Pullback in Short-Term Consumer Inflation Expectations
- Gold Price Forecast: Gold Threatens Larger Break, 1854 Support in Sight
- Markets Week Ahead: Dow Jones, US Dollar, Gold, Euro, Fed, CPI, China
- S&P 500 Outlook: Equities Drop Ahead of Peloton, Disney and Alibaba Earnings
- USD/JPY Forecast – Setting Up for the Next Leg Higher?