GBPUSD high stalled ahead of last week’s high
The GBPUSD has retraced back down to (and below) the highs from earlier in the week. The Monday high reach 1.39314. The Wednesday high reached 1.39257. The high from yesterday after the BOE rate decision reached 1.3940.
- Australian Dollar Forecast: Major AUD/NZD Bottom May Soon Be Approaching
- British Pound Slips After Data, Still Tied to Range. Can GBP/USD Break Out Ahead of FOMC?
- How to Research Stocks: A Step by Step Guide
- Gold Price Outlook Turns to UofM Sentiment as US Dollar, Treasury Yields Rally
- New Zealand Dollar Outlook: NZD/USD Drops on US Dollar Bids, Wall Street Losses