Can you trust the buying though?
The GBPUSD is keep in the buyers in control as the price has now remained above its 200 hour moving average for the last 5 hourly bars. That moving average is currently at 1.41537. The price just reached a new intraday high of 1.41753.
- Markets Week Ahead: Nasdaq, Dow Jones, US Dollar, Fed, Gold, Crude Oil, Yen, BoJ
- 4 Effective Trading Indicators Every Trader Should Know
- Dow Jones, Nasdaq 100, S&P 500 Forecasts for the Week Ahead
- Top 10 Candlestick Patterns To Trade the Markets
- Mexican Peso Forecast: Waters Turn Murkier for the Dollar, USD/MXN Remains Vulnerable