Round to the upside continues after failed break of the lower floor
The pair last traded above the moving average levels on Tuesday briefly before reversing back to the downside after about an hour or so. The high on Tuesday came in at 1.3709. That is a target on the topside now
- Daily Gold News: Friday, Oct. 22 – Gold Gets Closer to $1,800 Again
- South African Rand Dollar Update: Evergrande, Commodities & Key Levels for USD/ZAR
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Silver Jumps As Global Inflation Hits A Decade High – What’s Next For Prices?
- British Pound Outlook Undecided after BoE’s Inflation Warning and Mixed UK Data