A look at FX monthly performance and the chart
The pound was easily the best performer this month gaining 2.68% against the US dollar, followed by CAD and CHF. The yen was the laggard, down 0.45% and AUD was the only other G10 currency down against the dollar.
- Markets Week Ahead: Nasdaq, Dow Jones, US Dollar, Fed, Gold, Crude Oil, Yen, BoJ
- 4 Effective Trading Indicators Every Trader Should Know
- Dow Jones, Nasdaq 100, S&P 500 Forecasts for the Week Ahead
- Top 10 Candlestick Patterns To Trade the Markets
- Mexican Peso Forecast: Waters Turn Murkier for the Dollar, USD/MXN Remains Vulnerable