GameStop down 30%
Even the ‘apes’ (as they call themselves) at GME can figure out the pattern in this chart. The company’s share peaked just ahead of earnings last time and they’ve done it again. Shares are down 30% today.
- 4 Effective Trading Indicators Every Trader Should Know
- Dow Jones, Nasdaq 100, S&P 500 Forecasts for the Week Ahead
- Top 10 Candlestick Patterns To Trade the Markets
- Mexican Peso Forecast: Waters Turn Murkier for the Dollar, USD/MXN Remains Vulnerable
- How to Research Stocks: A Step by Step Guide