A look at what is on the board for today
That may very well keep price action anchored at current spot levels just above 1.2000 for the time being. But keep an eye on the 100-hour moving average, which is slowly getting closer as it is seen @ 1.2032 currently.
- Australian Dollar Forecast: Major AUD/NZD Bottom May Soon Be Approaching
- British Pound Slips After Data, Still Tied to Range. Can GBP/USD Break Out Ahead of FOMC?
- How to Research Stocks: A Step by Step Guide
- Gold Price Outlook Turns to UofM Sentiment as US Dollar, Treasury Yields Rally
- New Zealand Dollar Outlook: NZD/USD Drops on US Dollar Bids, Wall Street Losses