A look at what is on the board for today
A couple of notable ones, as highlighted in .
The large ones for EUR/USD may well keep price action more anchored at current levels once again with 1.2000 proving to be a key support area for now. That considering the key hourly moving averages are holding just
- Gold Price Forecast: XAU/USD Bid on Weak Dollar, Softer Yields
- NEWS: Moody’s expect EU funds will boost growth, cut debt in Southern Europe May 18, 2021 at 11:34PM
- NEWS: US House passes a bill to codify insider trading ban May 18, 2021 at 11:29PM
- NEWS: Goldman Sachs still targeting EUR/USD at 1.25 May 18, 2021 at 11:10PM
- NEWS: US Senators see progress on the Republican infrastructure proposal, still some way to go though May 18, 2021 at 10:47PM