A look at what is on the board for today
– EUR/USD: , 1.1875 (€381m), 1.1990-00 (€864m)
– USD/JPY: , 109.05 ($605m)
– USD/CHF: 0.9250 ($535m)
– USD/CAD: 1.2600 ($989m)
A couple of large ones to take note of for the day ahead, as highlighted in .
- S&P 500 Holds Losses Despite Pullback in Short-Term Consumer Inflation Expectations
- Gold Price Forecast: Gold Threatens Larger Break, 1854 Support in Sight
- Markets Week Ahead: Dow Jones, US Dollar, Gold, Euro, Fed, CPI, China
- S&P 500 Outlook: Equities Drop Ahead of Peloton, Disney and Alibaba Earnings
- USD/JPY Forecast – Setting Up for the Next Leg Higher?