A look at what is on the board for today
– EUR/USD: 1.1888 (€571m), 1.1900 (€455m), , ,
– USD/JPY: 108.50 ($611m), 109.00 ($840m), 109.50 ($480m)
A couple of key ones to take note of in the day ahead, as highlighted in .
- S&P 500 Holds Losses Despite Pullback in Short-Term Consumer Inflation Expectations
- Gold Price Forecast: Gold Threatens Larger Break, 1854 Support in Sight
- Markets Week Ahead: Dow Jones, US Dollar, Gold, Euro, Fed, CPI, China
- S&P 500 Outlook: Equities Drop Ahead of Peloton, Disney and Alibaba Earnings
- USD/JPY Forecast – Setting Up for the Next Leg Higher?