A look at what is on the board for today
– EUR/USD: , 1.1950 (€622m),
– USD/JPY: 107.75 ($587m), 109.30 ($430m)
– GBP/USD: 1.3950 (£620m)
– USD/CAD: 1.2685 ($1.2bn)
A couple of large ones to take note of for today, highlighted in .
- S&P 500 Holds Losses Despite Pullback in Short-Term Consumer Inflation Expectations
- Gold Price Forecast: Gold Threatens Larger Break, 1854 Support in Sight
- Markets Week Ahead: Dow Jones, US Dollar, Gold, Euro, Fed, CPI, China
- S&P 500 Outlook: Equities Drop Ahead of Peloton, Disney and Alibaba Earnings
- USD/JPY Forecast – Setting Up for the Next Leg Higher?