Forex news for New York trade on April 9, 2020:
The Canadian jobs report was a stunner and far-surpassed expectations. The market’s response was more tepid that you might have anticipated but that owes to fresh lockdowns in April and the belief that all those people are going right back on unemployment insurance. Later, the market
- Markets Week Ahead: Gold, EUR/USD, S&P 500, FTSE 100, Inflation, Sentiment
- The Basics of Technical Analysis
- Will Dow Jones Outperform Nasdaq 100 as Inflation Debates Heat Up?
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Brazil real hits four-month high as global banks turn hawkish on interest rates