Forex news for North American trading on February 3, 2021
In other markets today:
– Spot gold is down $-4.31 or -0.23% at $1833.60. The high price reached $1844.96. The low extended to $1829.75.
ADP started the day off with better-than-expected job growth of 174K vs. 50K expected. That would bode well for the Friday employment report which is
- Daily Gold News: Friday, Oct. 22 – Gold Gets Closer to $1,800 Again
- South African Rand Dollar Update: Evergrande, Commodities & Key Levels for USD/ZAR
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Silver Jumps As Global Inflation Hits A Decade High – What’s Next For Prices?
- British Pound Outlook Undecided after BoE’s Inflation Warning and Mixed UK Data