Forex news for North American trading on February 2, 2021
The USD moved higher in the North American session with the EURUSD falling to the lowest level since December 1, the USDJPY moving to the highest level since November 12. The AUDUSD fell to a new low going back to the end of December. The greenback
- Daily Gold News: Friday, Oct. 22 – Gold Gets Closer to $1,800 Again
- South African Rand Dollar Update: Evergrande, Commodities & Key Levels for USD/ZAR
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Silver Jumps As Global Inflation Hits A Decade High – What’s Next For Prices?
- British Pound Outlook Undecided after BoE’s Inflation Warning and Mixed UK Data