Comment from the Richmond Fed President
The talk is that people are staying on unemployment rather than going to work. I’m sure that’s a big part of the problem. However, what’s better than collecting unemployment and staying home? Collecting unemployment and getting a cash-paying job under the table. Workers make more and employers pay less. That
- Australian Dollar Forecast: Major AUD/NZD Bottom May Soon Be Approaching
- British Pound Slips After Data, Still Tied to Range. Can GBP/USD Break Out Ahead of FOMC?
- How to Research Stocks: A Step by Step Guide
- Gold Price Outlook Turns to UofM Sentiment as US Dollar, Treasury Yields Rally
- New Zealand Dollar Outlook: NZD/USD Drops on US Dollar Bids, Wall Street Losses