Relief expires March 31
The Federal Reserve announced that Treasury holding rules around the supplementary leverage ratio would expire at the end of the month. It means banks will have to hold more loss-absorbing capital or sell bonds.
- S&P 500 Holds Losses Despite Pullback in Short-Term Consumer Inflation Expectations
- Gold Price Forecast: Gold Threatens Larger Break, 1854 Support in Sight
- Markets Week Ahead: Dow Jones, US Dollar, Gold, Euro, Fed, CPI, China
- S&P 500 Outlook: Equities Drop Ahead of Peloton, Disney and Alibaba Earnings
- USD/JPY Forecast – Setting Up for the Next Leg Higher?