Powell said Fed would make announcement "in coming days"
The Fed’s work isn’t done.
Temporary pandemic rules on bank supplementary leverage ratios (SLR) are set to expire on March 31 and there’s no clear indication on what the Fed will do.
- S&P 500 Holds Losses Despite Pullback in Short-Term Consumer Inflation Expectations
- Gold Price Forecast: Gold Threatens Larger Break, 1854 Support in Sight
- Markets Week Ahead: Dow Jones, US Dollar, Gold, Euro, Fed, CPI, China
- S&P 500 Outlook: Equities Drop Ahead of Peloton, Disney and Alibaba Earnings
- USD/JPY Forecast – Setting Up for the Next Leg Higher?