European indices and US futures pull higher to start the session
European equities are posting modest gains on the session now, building on the rebound yesterday as the momentum since late Tuesday trading continues in stocks. US futures are also marked higher on the day after a mixed session yesterday:
- Australian Dollar Forecast: Major AUD/NZD Bottom May Soon Be Approaching
- British Pound Slips After Data, Still Tied to Range. Can GBP/USD Break Out Ahead of FOMC?
- How to Research Stocks: A Step by Step Guide
- Gold Price Outlook Turns to UofM Sentiment as US Dollar, Treasury Yields Rally
- New Zealand Dollar Outlook: NZD/USD Drops on US Dollar Bids, Wall Street Losses