Inflation readings may be a bit more volatile in 1H 2021
Eurozone inflation data is in focus today and estimates are for headline annual inflation to jump to +0.6% y/y from -0.3% y/y in December. Core inflation is estimated to pick up as well, moving to +0.9% y/y from the record low +0.2% y/y previously:
- Daily Gold News: Friday, Oct. 22 – Gold Gets Closer to $1,800 Again
- South African Rand Dollar Update: Evergrande, Commodities & Key Levels for USD/ZAR
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Silver Jumps As Global Inflation Hits A Decade High – What’s Next For Prices?
- British Pound Outlook Undecided after BoE’s Inflation Warning and Mixed UK Data