1.2010 is the Sept 1 high. 1.20027 is the November 30 high. Price has not been below those level since December 1
Back on September 1, 2020, the EURUSD stretched above the natural resistance at 1.2000 on its way to a high of 1.2010, before reversing back lower. Fast-forward to November 30 and the the price moved up to 1.20027, again just
- Daily Gold News: Friday, Oct. 22 – Gold Gets Closer to $1,800 Again
- South African Rand Dollar Update: Evergrande, Commodities & Key Levels for USD/ZAR
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Silver Jumps As Global Inflation Hits A Decade High – What’s Next For Prices?
- British Pound Outlook Undecided after BoE’s Inflation Warning and Mixed UK Data