The November and September highs between 1.20027 and 1.2010 stall the fall again
As per the earlier post,
Since breaking above on December 1, the price is not returned to the area until yesterday and today. The lows today have skimmed the bottom of that range, but can’t get below (see green numbered circles and lower yellow area in the chart above). Buyers continue
- Daily Gold News: Friday, Oct. 22 – Gold Gets Closer to $1,800 Again
- South African Rand Dollar Update: Evergrande, Commodities & Key Levels for USD/ZAR
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Silver Jumps As Global Inflation Hits A Decade High – What’s Next For Prices?
- British Pound Outlook Undecided after BoE’s Inflation Warning and Mixed UK Data