Erasing yesterday’s FOMC run higher
The EURUSD is down testing the 100/200 hour MAs (and underside of broken trend line too).
The EURUSD raced higher yesterday after the FOMC rate decision and press conference, but what the Fed says, and what the bond market thinks are two different things. The Philly Fed data today also highlighted the
- S&P 500 Holds Losses Despite Pullback in Short-Term Consumer Inflation Expectations
- Gold Price Forecast: Gold Threatens Larger Break, 1854 Support in Sight
- Markets Week Ahead: Dow Jones, US Dollar, Gold, Euro, Fed, CPI, China
- S&P 500 Outlook: Equities Drop Ahead of Peloton, Disney and Alibaba Earnings
- USD/JPY Forecast – Setting Up for the Next Leg Higher?