Modest bounce off key support.
The EURUSD tried but couldn’t get below the old swing highs going back to September 1, 2020 and November 30, 2020 between 1.20027 and 1.2010. The low price extended to 1.20035 and has seeing a modest bounce into the NY afternoon session.
- Daily Gold News: Friday, Oct. 22 – Gold Gets Closer to $1,800 Again
- South African Rand Dollar Update: Evergrande, Commodities & Key Levels for USD/ZAR
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Silver Jumps As Global Inflation Hits A Decade High – What’s Next For Prices?
- British Pound Outlook Undecided after BoE’s Inflation Warning and Mixed UK Data