Latest data released by Eurostat – 3 February 2021
As mentioned , this shouldn’t change a thing in terms of the ECB outlook as the jump in inflation owes to a host of special circumstances to start the year. In any case, expect more volatility in the numbers to follow in the coming months as well.
- Daily Gold News: Friday, Oct. 22 – Gold Gets Closer to $1,800 Again
- South African Rand Dollar Update: Evergrande, Commodities & Key Levels for USD/ZAR
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Silver Jumps As Global Inflation Hits A Decade High – What’s Next For Prices?
- British Pound Outlook Undecided after BoE’s Inflation Warning and Mixed UK Data