Softer tones seen in European futures
That said, US futures have pared earlier losses to keep a touch higher now as things continue to keep more choppy to start the day. Nasdaq futures are up 0.2% after having fallen by 0.4% at the lows in the past hour.
- S&P 500 Holds Losses Despite Pullback in Short-Term Consumer Inflation Expectations
- Gold Price Forecast: Gold Threatens Larger Break, 1854 Support in Sight
- Markets Week Ahead: Dow Jones, US Dollar, Gold, Euro, Fed, CPI, China
- S&P 500 Outlook: Equities Drop Ahead of Peloton, Disney and Alibaba Earnings
- USD/JPY Forecast – Setting Up for the Next Leg Higher?