Positive tones in early trades
– German DAX futures +0.8%
– UK FTSE futures +0.6%
– Spanish IBEX futures +0.7%
This follows a decent showing in European indices yesterday, but the momentum is largely carrying over from the late surge in US equities overnight. US futures are also keeping steadier with S&P 500 futures seen up 0.1% currently.
- Australian Dollar Forecast: Major AUD/NZD Bottom May Soon Be Approaching
- British Pound Slips After Data, Still Tied to Range. Can GBP/USD Break Out Ahead of FOMC?
- How to Research Stocks: A Step by Step Guide
- Gold Price Outlook Turns to UofM Sentiment as US Dollar, Treasury Yields Rally
- New Zealand Dollar Outlook: NZD/USD Drops on US Dollar Bids, Wall Street Losses