Steady tones in early trades
European indices saw a solid rebound yesterday, nearly paring back all of the losses from a torrid Tuesday, and are keeping steadier so far. The mood is mirroring that of US futures, which are now a touch higher to start the session.
- Australian Dollar Forecast: Major AUD/NZD Bottom May Soon Be Approaching
- British Pound Slips After Data, Still Tied to Range. Can GBP/USD Break Out Ahead of FOMC?
- How to Research Stocks: A Step by Step Guide
- Gold Price Outlook Turns to UofM Sentiment as US Dollar, Treasury Yields Rally
- New Zealand Dollar Outlook: NZD/USD Drops on US Dollar Bids, Wall Street Losses