Little change in general in early trades
UK markets were closed yesterday so the FTSE 100 is playing a bit of catch-up to the gains in equities on Monday. Other than that, European futures are looking more tepid while US futures are holding a little lower to start the session.
- S&P 500 Index May Lead Nikkei 225 and ASX 200 Higher Amid Reflation Theme
- NEWS: Who’s a dove and who’s a hawk on the Federal Reserve FOMC? A visual guide May 06, 2021 at 01:45AM
- The Federal Reserve Bank: A Forex Trader’s Guide
- NEWS: WSJ op-ed: “Biden’s Vaccine Patent Theft” May 06, 2021 at 01:20AM
- NEWS: BOJ March monetary policy meeting minutes – full text May 06, 2021 at 12:56AM