Steady and flattish tones in early trades
The risk mood continues to look more flattish as the enthusiasm from earlier in the week is starting to moderate a little. That said, we’re not really looking towards any significant risk-off tilt or anything of that sorts to start the European morning.
- Daily Gold News: Friday, Oct. 22 – Gold Gets Closer to $1,800 Again
- South African Rand Dollar Update: Evergrande, Commodities & Key Levels for USD/ZAR
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Silver Jumps As Global Inflation Hits A Decade High – What’s Next For Prices?
- British Pound Outlook Undecided after BoE’s Inflation Warning and Mixed UK Data