Spain’s Ibex bucks the negative trend
The snapshot of the provisional closes are showing:
In the benchmark 10 year note sector, yields are higher across the board with the Italian yields up the most at 4.4 basis points. German yields are up the least at 2.2 basis points. France’s 10 year yield got closer to the 0.0% level. It’s high yield
- Nasdaq 100, S&P 500, Dow Jones Forecast: Growth, Tech Stocks Falling Out of Favor?
- Euro Forecast: EUR/USD to Weaken if ECB Increases Bond Buying
- NEWS: US Senate passes $1.9 trillion stimulus bill March 06, 2021 at 10:02PM
- DailyFX Forex Trading Course Walkthrough: Part Ten
- DailyFX Forex Trading Course Walkthrough: Part Nine