Little change in general amid steadier tones in the market
Some light changes but at least the gains from yesterday are continuing to hold up with US futures also reflecting steadier tones for now. S&P 500 futures are up 0.1%, Nasdaq futures up 0.2%, and Dow futures up 0.1% to start the session.
- Australian Dollar Forecast: Major AUD/NZD Bottom May Soon Be Approaching
- British Pound Slips After Data, Still Tied to Range. Can GBP/USD Break Out Ahead of FOMC?
- How to Research Stocks: A Step by Step Guide
- Gold Price Outlook Turns to UofM Sentiment as US Dollar, Treasury Yields Rally
- New Zealand Dollar Outlook: NZD/USD Drops on US Dollar Bids, Wall Street Losses