Euro back above 1.19
No one seems to like the euro as it struggles with another covid wave and an inability to conclude a collective fiscal passage.
Yet someone is buying. EUR/USD has climbed to 1.19 from 1.17 at the start of the month. Today it dipped back to 1.1867 but has rebounded to unchanged. Barring a
- Will Dow Jones Outperform Nasdaq 100 as Inflation Debates Heat Up?
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Brazil real hits four-month high as global banks turn hawkish on interest rates
- Euro Forecast: EUR/USD Price Outlook Still Positive, Reaching for 1.22
- Fibonacci for a Multi-Market Trader’s Approach