Run higher in GBPUSD and run lower in EURUSD sends the EURGBP down
The EURGBP is one of the biggest mover’s today as bearishness in the EURUSD sends that pair lower, while the GBPUSD as moved higher after the BOE turn its back on negative rates.
- Daily Gold News: Friday, Oct. 22 – Gold Gets Closer to $1,800 Again
- South African Rand Dollar Update: Evergrande, Commodities & Key Levels for USD/ZAR
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Silver Jumps As Global Inflation Hits A Decade High – What’s Next For Prices?
- British Pound Outlook Undecided after BoE’s Inflation Warning and Mixed UK Data