Ran up 50 pips yesterday. Move down today is 50 pips.
The EURGBP ran higher yesterday on the back of EUs Sefcovic that patience is wearing very thin on UK implementing withdrawal agreement. The sharp move to the upside saw the range extend 50 pips from the low to the high.
- Markets Week Ahead: Nasdaq, Dow Jones, US Dollar, Fed, Gold, Crude Oil, Yen, BoJ
- 4 Effective Trading Indicators Every Trader Should Know
- Dow Jones, Nasdaq 100, S&P 500 Forecasts for the Week Ahead
- Top 10 Candlestick Patterns To Trade the Markets
- Mexican Peso Forecast: Waters Turn Murkier for the Dollar, USD/MXN Remains Vulnerable