Back below 1.0900
The price of the EURCHF are trading to new session lows on the day and in the process is trading at the lowest level since February 23. Looking at the daily chart, the price also is extending below its 50% midpoint of the move up from the November swing low to the March swing high.
- Markets Week Ahead: Nasdaq, Dow Jones, US Dollar, Fed, Gold, Crude Oil, Yen, BoJ
- 4 Effective Trading Indicators Every Trader Should Know
- Dow Jones, Nasdaq 100, S&P 500 Forecasts for the Week Ahead
- Top 10 Candlestick Patterns To Trade the Markets
- Mexican Peso Forecast: Waters Turn Murkier for the Dollar, USD/MXN Remains Vulnerable