EUR/USD trades a touch lower but within a 20 pips range on the day so far
The dollar resilience has been a key theme in the market to start the new year and despite risk sentiment improving this week, the greenback is holding its ground and even pushed higher in trading yesterday before a late (and
- Daily Gold News: Friday, Oct. 22 – Gold Gets Closer to $1,800 Again
- South African Rand Dollar Update: Evergrande, Commodities & Key Levels for USD/ZAR
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Silver Jumps As Global Inflation Hits A Decade High – What’s Next For Prices?
- British Pound Outlook Undecided after BoE’s Inflation Warning and Mixed UK Data