The low hit 1.1993 briefly before moving back above 1.2000
With the risk momentum slowing down today, if there’s going to be a chart to watch then this would be it. EUR/USD at 1.2000 is like the barometer for the short dollar squeeze and the recent push higher in the greenback so keep a watchful eye.
Search Web: EUR/USD briefly dips below 1.2000 for the first time since December as sellers test the waters
- Daily Gold News: Friday, Oct. 22 – Gold Gets Closer to $1,800 Again
- South African Rand Dollar Update: Evergrande, Commodities & Key Levels for USD/ZAR
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Silver Jumps As Global Inflation Hits A Decade High – What’s Next For Prices?
- British Pound Outlook Undecided after BoE’s Inflation Warning and Mixed UK Data