This allows for leisure trips to the continent
The EU also adds HK, Lebanon, Albania, Macau, Macedonia, Serbia, and Taiwan to the ‘white list’, from which non-essential travel is allowed to the bloc.
- Bitcoin Outlook: Bullish Scenario May Play Out if Key Technical Support Holds
- AUD/USD Rate Faces Australia CPI Report & Fed Rate Decision
- Trading Earnings Season: 3 Steps for Using Earnings Reports
- Forex Vs Stocks: Top Differences & How to Trade Them
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX