A couple of light releases ahead of the US non-farm payrolls later today
US equities had a late surge yesterday to close at the highs with the S&P 500 clipping above 4,200 and the Nasdaq turning things around to close higher as well. The Dow continued its good form as it closed at yet another record
- Australian Dollar Forecast: Major AUD/NZD Bottom May Soon Be Approaching
- British Pound Slips After Data, Still Tied to Range. Can GBP/USD Break Out Ahead of FOMC?
- How to Research Stocks: A Step by Step Guide
- Gold Price Outlook Turns to UofM Sentiment as US Dollar, Treasury Yields Rally
- New Zealand Dollar Outlook: NZD/USD Drops on US Dollar Bids, Wall Street Losses