Eurozone inflation data for January on the agenda today
The dollar reversed gains in US trading yesterday, with commodity currencies surging back higher with the kiwi leading the charge – helped by . That comes alongside a more positive risk mood as equities rallied.
- Daily Gold News: Friday, Oct. 22 – Gold Gets Closer to $1,800 Again
- South African Rand Dollar Update: Evergrande, Commodities & Key Levels for USD/ZAR
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Silver Jumps As Global Inflation Hits A Decade High – What’s Next For Prices?
- British Pound Outlook Undecided after BoE’s Inflation Warning and Mixed UK Data