The data agenda ahead has a few items of note from Australia.
0110 GMT Bank of Japan Japanese Government Bond purchase operation
Most of the focus in Asian markets today will be continued digestion of the huge shock miss on the data from Friday in the US:
- Australian Dollar Forecast: Major AUD/NZD Bottom May Soon Be Approaching
- British Pound Slips After Data, Still Tied to Range. Can GBP/USD Break Out Ahead of FOMC?
- How to Research Stocks: A Step by Step Guide
- Gold Price Outlook Turns to UofM Sentiment as US Dollar, Treasury Yields Rally
- New Zealand Dollar Outlook: NZD/USD Drops on US Dollar Bids, Wall Street Losses