Remarks by ECB chief economist, Philip Lane
– Road to recovery will be long
– But economy is to grow rapidly
– Fiscal and monetary efforts are still needed to support the recovery
A couple of token remarks, nothing that breaks the ranks as Kazaks did last week .
- Australian Dollar Forecast: Major AUD/NZD Bottom May Soon Be Approaching
- British Pound Slips After Data, Still Tied to Range. Can GBP/USD Break Out Ahead of FOMC?
- How to Research Stocks: A Step by Step Guide
- Gold Price Outlook Turns to UofM Sentiment as US Dollar, Treasury Yields Rally
- New Zealand Dollar Outlook: NZD/USD Drops on US Dollar Bids, Wall Street Losses