That is a bold statement
The euro has jumped on the headline here, moving up from 1.2065 to 1.2089 against the dollar. We’ll have to see if other ECB policymakers will echo similar remarks moving forward, or if this is just a bit of a slip in tongue by Kazaks.
- Australian Dollar Forecast: Major AUD/NZD Bottom May Soon Be Approaching
- British Pound Slips After Data, Still Tied to Range. Can GBP/USD Break Out Ahead of FOMC?
- How to Research Stocks: A Step by Step Guide
- Gold Price Outlook Turns to UofM Sentiment as US Dollar, Treasury Yields Rally
- New Zealand Dollar Outlook: NZD/USD Drops on US Dollar Bids, Wall Street Losses