ECB extends temporary euro liquidity lines to March 2022
Much like the dollar swap lines, these are mainly to ensure that non-euro area central banks have sufficient euro liquidity as the virus crisis continues to play out.
- Daily Gold News: Friday, Oct. 22 – Gold Gets Closer to $1,800 Again
- South African Rand Dollar Update: Evergrande, Commodities & Key Levels for USD/ZAR
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Silver Jumps As Global Inflation Hits A Decade High – What’s Next For Prices?
- British Pound Outlook Undecided after BoE’s Inflation Warning and Mixed UK Data