Data from the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT) via Reuters report:
– automotive production more than halved in May compared with the same month in 2019 (comparing with 2020 will show skews due to the lockdown impact of that year)
Global shortage of semi-conductors and other components cited
- Daily Gold News: Friday, Oct. 22 – Gold Gets Closer to $1,800 Again
- South African Rand Dollar Update: Evergrande, Commodities & Key Levels for USD/ZAR
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Silver Jumps As Global Inflation Hits A Decade High – What’s Next For Prices?
- British Pound Outlook Undecided after BoE’s Inflation Warning and Mixed UK Data