WTI crude oil settles at $64.71. Down $0.92 or -1.4%
The high for the day reached $65.98. The low extended to $64.50
The next target comes in at the 38.2% retracement of the move up from the April 22 low at $64.41. The rising 200 hour moving average is below that at $64.09. The price has not
- Australian Dollar Forecast: Major AUD/NZD Bottom May Soon Be Approaching
- British Pound Slips After Data, Still Tied to Range. Can GBP/USD Break Out Ahead of FOMC?
- How to Research Stocks: A Step by Step Guide
- Gold Price Outlook Turns to UofM Sentiment as US Dollar, Treasury Yields Rally
- New Zealand Dollar Outlook: NZD/USD Drops on US Dollar Bids, Wall Street Losses