High price reached $71.24
The price of crude oil is up for the 3rd week in a row. The price closed around $69.40. This week, the price traded above the $70 level, but also saw moves above and below that key barometer during the week. So there has been some apprehension/anxiety.
- NEWS: UK May CBI trends total orders 19 vs 17 prior June 22, 2021 at 11:00AM
- NEWS: Dollar Index flat ahead of Powell speaking in US session June 22, 2021 at 10:36AM
- Gold Price Outlook: XAU/USD To Gain on Dovish Fed Speeches
- Canadian Dollar Technical Pattern Forming, Hints at a Bullish USD/CAD Continuation
- NEWS: OPEC+ discussing possible further increase of oil output from August June 22, 2021 at 10:08AM