Weaker USD helps copper higher
The copper rally continues with momentum driven by global recovery hopes. Dr Copper is long seen as a key indicator for the health of global markets and right now the diagnosis is that the world has a clean bill of health and should enjoy the vigours of this stimulus supported environment.
- Australian Dollar Forecast: Major AUD/NZD Bottom May Soon Be Approaching
- British Pound Slips After Data, Still Tied to Range. Can GBP/USD Break Out Ahead of FOMC?
- How to Research Stocks: A Step by Step Guide
- Gold Price Outlook Turns to UofM Sentiment as US Dollar, Treasury Yields Rally
- New Zealand Dollar Outlook: NZD/USD Drops on US Dollar Bids, Wall Street Losses